Patient-Centered Medical Home
Healthcare in the US is changing and Family Care Partners recognizes the challenges that physicians and families face today. Our patients’ well-being is the heart of our mission and by focusing on you, we are able to positively impact the health of the communities that surround us.
Our care philosophy provides superior individualized care. We:
- Believe that having doctors that understand you and your specific health and wellness needs is most important. Our doctors build strong relationships with their patients and provide the support they need.
- Surround every patient with a team of professionals that work together to ensure that every facet of your health care is covered.
- Provide each patient with a Care Manager. You will have a Certified Healthcare Professional Certified Registered Nurse to oversee clinical activities and medications, and a resource coordinator that focuses on dietary, exercise and behavioral health needs.
- Optimize our clinical operations to reduce wait times and improve the efficiency of diagnosing and treating patients through the utilization of evidence-based care.
- Capture and maintain your wellness data in an Electronic Medical Record. Your data will follow wherever you go, allowing vital medical information and health history to be shared with all of your care providers.
By placing you and your family’s needs at the center of a coordinated and dedicated team, you can trust that Family Care Partners is dedicated to helping you achieve a new level of health and wellness through the use of our various Services.
Please visit our Patient Portal page to sign up for access to educational and self management material.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect as a patient?
You will have access to a single point of comprehensive care that addresses the full range of your healthcare needs. Your care will be guided by your Primary Care Physician who will work closely with other members of your medical team. You will share in making decisions regarding your care, and you and your doctor will create a health care plan designed to help you achieve optimum wellness.
How will my office visit change?
- We will ask how we can help you improve your health
- You will be educated with tools that explain the concept of Patient-Centered Medical Home, which will outline your rights and responsibilities
- Medication review and management provided at every visit
- Action plan and goal setting to ensure all guidelines are followed
- You will have access to a doctor on call 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week
- All care provided will be geared to help you accomplish your personal health goals
How will I benefit as a patient?
Patients who choose to receive care through the PCMH model will benefit by the following: access to doctors who utilize improved technologies to stay better connected with the medical community and manage care more efficiently; more focused, personal interaction with doctors and care teams who navigate through the complex healthcare system; a more comprehensive delivery of primary care through the improved coordination of care, managed by the patient's personal doctor and their care team.
EARLY DETECTION EXAMS