Have you been thinking about selling your medical practice to escape the regulatory and administrative burdens associated with running a practice?
Or maybe you want to continue seeing your patients but want a partner to drive the administrative side of your practice?
Then you might want to consider Family Care Partners.
Family Care Partner is a:
- Physician Driven
- Professionally Managed
- IT Enabled
- Independent Primary Care Group
Family Care Partners is one of the largest independently owned physician groups in North Florida. We have been providing Primary Care services to our local community for over 45 years. The practice is a Level 3, NCQA recognized Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) that offers a multitude of ways to better serve, including on-site lab and imaging, a highly evolved Electronic Medical Records system, rotating specialists, and a hospitalist program to enhance the coordination of care for your patients.
We are focused on building market-leading, quality family care practices that are patient-centered and physician-driven.
Our “Patient-Centric Model” provides our physicians the process and managerial infrastructure needed to accomplish goals, optimize efficiency and deliver higher quality care to our patients.
This model allows our physicians more time to practice medicine and maximize their earnings.
Partnering with FCP allows you the option to continue to practice medicine while retaining an authoritative voice for clinical decisions and patient care.
- Above current market value acquisition
- Immediate equity or cash compensation
- Broad access for capital expenditures & growth
- Continuity of operations and practice management
- Effective collections for improved provider compensation
- Practice efficiency with increased time for patient care
- Provider first income distribution methodology
- Premium reimbursement for managed care
- Better methodology for reduction in administrative burden
- Practice authority for continued independence
- More time for professional and personal life
Whether you are a physician considering retirement, planning succession, or you’re suffering from private practice burn out and desire relief from administrative tasks, we can help. Let Family Care Partners prepare your practice for the future.
Family Care Partners Central Business Office
6520 Ft Caroline Road
Jacksonville FL 32277
Phone: (904) 745-3618 x 3159
Practice Acquisitions Form
EARLY DETECTION EXAMS